Sunday 3 March 2013

Confession of a Mad-Ozzibella

I know its been quite some time to write something here. I have been busy in making posters and keeping the fb page of MadOzzziee @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/MadOzzie/424882724243683 up on its feet. However I think it is kind of difficult to build up audience. Particularly when you are not giving away something LOL. Anyways, its not that bad here. MadOzziee is offering a great chance to buy its introductory package worth 20$-25$. Order One slotted tool or needle tool and get 300 Paper strips free, basic shape chart free and a surprise gift too. It is for first 10 orders and 2 orders are already taken, 8 places left. I hope we will bring a quilling revolution in Pakistan too. We are so far the ONLY company selling quilling tools in Pakistan at large. 

I greatly thank my family for believing in me and letting me go ahead with my dreams. All I can say is I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment